Concrete Septic Tanks
If your home needs a complete, durable septic system, visit M.D. Richardson Sales & Services for all the parts you could need.
For 50 years, we’ve been advising contractors and brave do-it-yourselfers on what parts are necessary for fabricating a septic system.
Already have a system and not sure what part may be necessary? No problem, we’re extremely well-informed when it comes to septic systems and will be able to guide you to the part you need.
Durable concrete septic tanks in a variety of sizes:
- 500 gallon 63 ½ inches tall
- Short 500 gallon 50 ½ inches tall
- 750 gallon 64 ½ inches tall
- All tanks available as pump tanks
- Perforated pipe 3 or 4 inches x 10ft. long
- 8 inch gravelless
- 5ft. x 2ft. leaching chambers
All accessories you could need to install a complete septic system:
- Sewer pumps
- Aerobic pumps
- Sprinkler pumps
- Alarm boxes
- Float switches
- 3in. and 4in. fittings
- Sch. 40 and foam core solid pipe
- All sizes of valves
M.D. Richardson Sales & Service has everything you could need to install and build a complete system.